Home / COVID-19 Safety Protocals
COVID-19 safety protocol plan
The safety of our employees and customers is priority number one. As we look forward to getting back to business, we know it's not "business as usual". Navigating a world where COVID-19 exits may be difficult but has proven possible when mindful practices are employed. Below are changes you can expect as a customer of The Alpha Companies.
- Signage at all entry points and throughout the building will be posted announcing safety requirements and reminding everyone to maintain social distances.
- Face masks will be required for all individuals entering the building. If you do not have one, we will be happy to provide one.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be set up throughout the warehouse and in every office.
- The customer conference room and lobby will be limited to 4 people and will be sanitized after each use.
- Our breakroom will be closed.
- Customers can shop and tag on their own wherever possible. When a sales rep is required proper social distancing and face masks will be required.
- Online shopping is encouraged and our sales staff is available to shop and tag for you. We can work off your lists, floor plans, and/or scripts.
- All order picks-ups will need to be scheduled with the shipping department. Orders picking up for the day will be staged in the parking lot. Signatures will be obtained electronically.
- All orders will be sanitized and handled with gloves before being staged int he parking lot.
- All returns will be off loaded in the parking lost area designated for returns and will be received one truck at a time.
- All equipment received will be sanitized before returning to stock.